Midtown Orlando Community Development District (“District”) is an independent special district, created pursuant to and existing under the provisions of Chapter 190, Florida Statutes, and established by the Orange County Commission’s approval of Ordinance No. 2008-17 on August 19, 2008. The District encompasses approximately 171.40 gross acres of land located entirely within the boundaries of the City of Orlando in Orange County, Florida. It is planned that the lands within the District will contain a mixed-use community including approximately 605,342 square feet of commercial retail and office space, 3,441 hotel rooms, and 20,000 square feet for a laundry facility, along with the infrastructure necessary to support such land uses.
MIDTOWN ORLANDO COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
Est. 2008; Located in Orange County, Florida
Note: Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
Florida Law requires that the District publish an annual meeting schedule for the fiscal year one time in a newspaper of general circulation in St. John’s County. Staff also works with other communication providers in the community to post dates and times of meetings for the public’s information. The Board may decide to cancel or reschedule any of its meetings, or add meetings or workshops as items of business dictate. These new meetings will be advertised in the newspaper at least seven (7) days in advance, and agendas are available on the website a week prior to the meeting.
FishKind & Associates, Inc.
has extensive experience providing consulting and management services to special districts located throughout Florida. Our firm provides services at every stage of a district’s life from establishment to full development. We offer Financial Advisory Services and District Management Services (including Administrative Services, Accounting, Minutes and Public Records Services, and Lien Book & Tax Roll Services.) to over 70 CDDs throughout the state of Florida.
- Attend, record and conduct all regularly scheduled Board of Supervisors Meetings including landowners meetings.
- Presentation of District’s annual budget in accordance with Chapter 190, Florida Statutes.
- Ensure District is in compliance with administrative and financial reporting for Community Development Districts.
- Correspond and communicate with Board of Supervisors and Staff to respond to the various needs of the District and Community.
- Review and approve agenda’s for circulation to the Board of Supervisors.
- Review and approve annual budget, annual audit, monthly disbursements.
- Review annual insurance policy to ensure District maintains proper insurance coverage.
For information regarding this District, please contact the Assistant District Manager:
Assistant District Manager